Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xahrhia

re: Who in the hell is Xahrhia and why is she naked?

Hello fellow nudists!

Since a couple of others broke the ice with introductions I figured I would follow suit as best as possible.

I'm female, 45 yrs old, single with 2 sons 24 and 21 yrs old, both living on their own. My oldest son is also a wow junky and tends to call me 5+ times a week to discuss his guild, raids, new eq etc.
I'm a computer geek for a living and have been in this field for about 20 yrs now. A few yrs ago I moved back to central PA to be closer to my parent's since their health is not the best and they do need a bit of help from time to time.

My gaming experience for games like wow goes back almost 20 yrs to my college days when not only did I play MUDs but I also ran one called the Highlands II which went on for years after I passed it on. My online gaming slowed down considerably until last years this time when I was changing jobs and had a month off in between jobs and picked up WoW to fill in the time. So I'm not an old timer to this game but I am to multi player games in general and am a quick learner.

I am first and foremost a raiding junky but have also done a fair bit of player killing with an excess of 18,000 player kills. So if you are looking for someone to run a heroic, a 10 man kara or ZA or any 25 man content I'm in! I have not done much with arenas but am eager to learn so if you want a hunter for some arena action look me up. I do have almost a full set of PVP gear as well as good set of PVE gear.

Aside from gaming, I love outdoor activities when the weather is nice, not a fan of cold weather by any means. So with the colder weather coming I will be indoors more and and yes probably online most of that time.

Xahrhia the naked orc (and yes I do often play naked!) twisted
Vitol

re: Who in the hell is Xahrhia and why is she naked?

Pics or it didnt happen...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: