Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paintspankyballs

re: Heyyyyyyyyyy XD It's Wart!

Yes, yes. Wartmorte, it sounds like a rather nasty STD, but it's a name that I came up with off the top of my head. Wart is an elemental shaman who is played by a rather weird 19 year old girl named Georgi. (yeah, not referring to myself in 3rd person like Bob Dole....) Anyway, I joined The Naked Elves because I wanted to experience more of the lovely World of Warcraft =] I have a few alts....all lvl n00b...the main alt I play is Raesyn, who is a Blood Elf Rouge......I have to say I prefer casters XD. Yeah, I'm shy, pretty easy going.....ehhhhh.....you can add me to myspace if ya want. (myspace.com/georgi_the_weird) I'm currently reading up more on shammies, I love love love them! Ummmmmmm yeah...any questions...ask =]

[[Revelation 21: And God wiped away the tears from his eyes, so the new Messiah could see out to the new Jerusalem. His name was Officer Roland Taverner, of Hermosa Beach, California. My best friend. He is a pimp. And pimps don"t commit suicide.]]
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: