Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the Original Lyth

re: Howdy all

It's me, and I'm here to help everyone get past T5 content and have fun along the way.

I'm especially wanting to kill Kael as then I'll get my Hand of A'dal title before becoming an Ambassador in Wrath due to my having 19 exalted factions :P

I've been playing for 3 years, have downed 4 bosses in BT and all but the final in MH. I missed raiding when my former raiding guild, Supremacy, imploded upon itself.

Since then i've been in Mediocrity, made by the original Supremacy Raid leader, (who is moving games to WARhammer) and since there was no promise they'd ever raid again, I decided to come over here and join some of my friends again.

I have 2 accounts, a T3 Prot Undead Warrior named Alexriel and a T3/starting T4 CoH Undead Priest named Lacksy as well, both on this server.

I'm looking forward to assisting the guild in any way that I can.

Cheers,

-Lyth
Juliousbala

Hey man, glad to have you aboard, bout time you came to us... although it is weird being in the same guild as you and all, but i look forward to it because i always wanted to be in supremacy with ya, but stupidly, i stuck it out with that lame guild soulbound, .... anyways this is my best friend in wow, so you guys treat him well, and im sure he will do the same for all of us.
Tikara

Juliousbala wrote:
Hey man, glad to have you aboard, bout time you came to us... although it is weird being in the same guild as you and all, but i look forward to it because i always wanted to be in supremacy with ya, but stupidly, i stuck it out with that lame guild soulbound, .... anyways this is my best friend in wow, so you guys treat him well, and im sure he will do the same for all of us.
Oh, I see how it is, Juli. You never liked us. ;-; I'ma tell on you to Aodhcakes and Eve!

Hiyo, Lythie~ /new
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: