Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kissy

re: hiii its Kissy!

Hello! So I'm Kissyboots (70 Fire Mage, was frost for a long, long time, so I still have that gear) I also have a 48 Hunter named Pharrah, I've been trying my hardest to get her to 70, but between school and work, I do not get to play her much. I've cleared Kara, was mage tank for Gruul's (my mage tank gear makes me look awesome!... not really) , and have killed mag. I have also killed most bosses in TK, SSC, and ZA.

Alright now the real life... Feel free to call me Jess. I am a 21 year old college student, super senior, going to school for Speech Therapy. I really really enjoy it and I will definitely try to keep you guys updated for when I have tests and what not and will not be on. I live in the fabulous VA, ok well that is a lie because its not very fabulous. I enjoy having a good time, and most of the time if I am not on here, class, or work, I am wasting my life away at the one and only bar where I go to college, but most of the times thats only on Thursdays! Alright well if you have any other questions or what not don't hesitate to ask!
Soleran

So what's your sign little girl?

bom chicka wah wah

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: