Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perzyx
In-Game Rank 1
Post Whore

re: ATTN ALL LVL 80s

Your stats as you knew them at lvl 70 no longer apply. Your +hit needed to not miss, crit rating per %, etc and etc is different now at lvl 80. PLEASE READ THIS FORUM SO YOU CAN GEAR APPROPRIATELY.

http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t29453-combat_ratings_level_80_a/

Drualia

the math made my head hurt.

I don't understand.

what?

Perzyx
In-Game Rank 1
Post Whore

LOL, well for others reading this let me make some comment's about the mind numbing figures in the link...

For each class there are stats that are critical to know whilst gearing up. An example is the Defense needed for a tank to be uncrittable. Another is the Hit needed for a caster (healers included) or a physical dps'er to "not miss". IT IS VERY IMPORTANT for every raider in this guild to know the stats and the conversions thereof for their particular class. There is no need to know the stats for other classes, so learning your own is sufficient enough. If someone does not take the time to learn these figures and to gear accordingly, then their naivity will hurt the guilds progression. I don't know how to ensure that every guildy learns the ins and outs of their class but if we can for now please pass on this info to all others.

Poundkake

Pardon me for saying this, but if you need a primer on stat changes at level, you need to study more before you raid. If you don't know your class well enough to know that, you don't know your class.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

PayPal Donation

Who's Online
Brigade Summary