Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malfestor

re: Malfestor (Warlock)

Application for a Reserve Raider position:

1) At its heart a warlock fills the DPS slot in a raid with additional unique abilities. I am able to meet the requirements of consistent sustained high DPS in a raid environment.

2) Utility: Soulstones provide rapid wipe recovery or in some cases wipe prevention. With the limitation of one potion per battle healthstones are helpful for emergency personal healing. Summoning of new (or misplaced) raid members as the raid progresses. My imp's Blood Pact also provides an additional 1.7k health to each raid member.

3) Experience: Malfestor was started during the beginning of the Burning Crusade and has been my main ever since. He has participated in every major TNE raid since we started knocking on Kara's doors up to the clearing of Black Temple. Since the WotLK release I've been a part of clearing each heroic dungeon to gear up for large scale raiding. Thus far I've been fortunate to have cleared each of the four wings of 10 man Naxx (and even some trash in heroic).

4) Attendance: Early to each raid and ready at the stone to send out summons to raiders. I prepare my own flasks, buff foods and potions to maximize raid performance in advance. Dedicated to CLEARING the raid instance from start to finish with minimal delays to the raid.

5) Attitude: Able to accept constructive input and learn from my mistakes. Although DPS classes tend to be very competitive I will not sacrifice the success of the raid to look good on the damage charts. The success of the raid and clearing of the instance is paramount.

re: Malfestor (Warlock)

Why reserve tho? you are one of the few that is on reliably on time and stay till the end of every raid... im sure everyone is counting on you to be a core raider, unless you don't want that.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: