Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paintspankyballs

re: Wartmorte (Shaman) Reserve

I'm gonna fuck this up. I want to be a core raider, but I have shit going on in my life at the moment that I know I won't be able to fully commit to raiding (and it makes me fucking pissed). Having said that, I hope that my previous performances in raiding can be looked at. I'm a quick learner, I try to always be on time, and if I can't be, I try and tell someone ASAP. I'm level 77 atm, but I wanted to go ahead and put my application in because I know I will be 80 (hopefully) by the time things start rolling on. I'm trying my best not to ramble...but hopefully in time I can be considered for core.

<3

[[Revelation 21: And God wiped away the tears from his eyes, so the new Messiah could see out to the new Jerusalem. His name was Officer Roland Taverner, of Hermosa Beach, California. My best friend. He is a pimp. And pimps don"t commit suicide.]]
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: