Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KineTheAgent

re: I never made one so now I am

Sup I'm sap.

I smoke pot.
I work as a manager at Hollywood video.
I work as a piano teacher.
I work in a band that does bars and shit (covers) playing a yamaha m08 synthesizer/sequencer.
I have a girlfriend..she's a massage therapist..she lives with me.
I have 4 dobermans
I have 4 cats
I'm a damn good rogue. I was the rogue classhead type in innate before they became faggots and let vanity/ignore/nippoli take over their guild from the 16 year old guildmaster...no I'm not kidding he's really that young.

I know how to, tank, dps, and heal. I have a warrior (oldest toon) that I used to tank old school raiding shit with..I even have a splinter of aitesh on him to prove it.

My priest is holy....some dps gear but I made her for oh shit situations back in the day of innate for oh shit we need a healer. But loktarodar has this thing against using alts in raids even if it means the raid failing miserably.

I like DPS the most because as a priest and as a warrior nothing pissed me off and annoyed me more then fighting a boss longer then I fucking should have to. Seeing shitty rogues running around with crap specs, not using all of their abilities, not using the proper gear...there may be 823094528903 rogues around wow but fuck man only 1/3 of them know wtf they're doing.

Other then that I'm pretty boring. I watch a shitton of movies and play a shitton of console games on xbox which is part of myjob...."research ".

I'm a lixir spec alchemist...maxed out...have all flasks..hit me up in game.
Poundkake

Welcome! Glad to have another rogue in the guild. Happy No promises on my lack of suck tho. :P

stuckoner

nice you have no idea how nice it is to actually start getting rogues i was the single lonely rogue in this guild for quite a while before i got kaladoris and pancakes in here. well i hope to be 80 soon and join you guyz. other than that if you have any questions regarding rogues go ahead and hit me up i study my shit.

http://shadowpanther.net

Jump to: