Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dapimphand7

re: Let the Pimpage begin...

First off let me just say i was shocked when perzyx told me of his decision. It wasnt as shocking as the midget amputee dance off but def more shocking than that guy with the mullet trying to bring back the mc hammer pants .. though a worthy try indeed ...

Secondly, perzyx must of been smoking one of the fattest blunts in the history of blunts and must of been so high when he came up with the decision to choose me to lead yall . Plus it didnt help that blowup doll 91 and blowup doll 57 just went down for the count . So he was a little out of it . when will he learn hot fudge and plastic just dont go ..

But yeah the bottom line is i feel honored that perzyx thinks i can fill his shoes ... especially when its his shoes and his 101 blowup dolls complete with accessories of course. None the less i have my work cut out for me and ill do my best to fill them out . Lucky for me i wear size 14 so that should help somewhat ....

Truthfully though i think perzyx wanted to make a statement about how were gonna start changing things somewhat and what better way to do that than to have special eds finest take over and lead the way .

So im sure you guys all have questions and concerns about where we go from here ... what my plans are etc ..

What i want is for people when they see TNE is to say themselves damn that person must be sweet .. im talking finger licking good like perzyx on that one night when he was sporting the leopard print thong ... damn... I dont want people to be like hmm its a coin flip ... that person might be good or might suck

How i think this goal will be reached/ what i envision to happen?

Few things off the top of my head - try and get a schedule for raids ... by that i mean 25 mans 10 mans etc ... i feel like we have enough people now that we should def have at least 2 10 mans going so everyone can experience the content . Im working on having guides for each wing up so that people can review the fights beforehand and have a basic understanding for the fights to come. Also, if the raid is set to start at 9 ... you should be ready at 830 ..No more of this we wait around till 10 to get going ... Basically whats going to happen is if youre not ready youll be replaced .. its just that simple . Also for stuff thats new and not on farm you should always come to the raid with flasks / pots/ food buffs thats just a given . But you say i only have time to come to the raids and dont have any gold for this stuff... well to that i would say why dont you sit this raid out and farm during the raid hours and youll have plenty of gold to buy stuff for a couple weeks worth of raiding .. Also everyone should have their gear enchanted and gemmed up... I mean think about it ... add up all those enchants .. all those extra buffs ... they all add up .. thats the difference between downing a boss and celebrating and feeling good to 3 hours of wiping and feeling like your dog just died ... So yeah get your stuff enchanted - be the difference

I was thinking of having a signup perhaps so that people would know if they were indeed coming or not so that they could go on doing whatever if they werent coming instead of wasting time sitting around for an invite

Obviously as far as looting is concerned its looking like a dkp suicideking type system but thats a work in progress still

I think the main thing that needs to be done is more outlining ..more defined lines .. like right now its more like eh why dont we do this and bring so and so ... i feel like if there was a process people would understand our decisions more

Plus when we raid theres a lot of people who talk about god knows what ... its one thing if its on farm but if its something new that were trying to learn we really need to keep focused . Bottom line is when people are talking theyre not paying as much attention to whats going on leading to essentially what might be a wipe... Im all about having fun and dicking around but theres a time to do it ... like with a hot girl .. haha i had to . but yeah people need to focus on the fight at hand so we can one shot everything

So yeah thats a brief rundown of what needs to happen .. so lets become one and get it done and make TNE a powerhouse name
Acinas

/Applause!
ZeroCaige

Well said Pimp. I have to agree whole heartedly with your view on things. It is certainly gonna be a learning process for all of us with this new content and getting strong teams versed in working together to kick ass all over Northrend.

I am unfortunately out of the picture for alittle bit because my computer luck is FAIL. I should be online again in a week or so however, so ill be doing my catching up from there.

I look forward to clearing the halls of every raid with you all!

KharmahHeals

awww Mr. Miley is all grown up!!
Extra critters from grand-ma-ma for you. she'd be so proud.

But really, Congraguations Pimp, I'm sure you will do an excellent job.

There were enough sexual innuendos in that post that I just have to say something.....

BRAVO!

Congrats pimp.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

PayPal Donation

Who's Online
Brigade Summary