Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZeroCaige

re: Zerocaige Prot Warrior

#1 - ZeroCaige your friendly neghborhood meat shield
#2 - I am applying as a core raider. I have been in prot spec from lvl 1-80. Im overly familiar with the class and all its intricacies. I always get good reviews, and am often called upon by a wide swath of people to tank anything and everything. I am not solely gear driven. I tank simply because it is fun, whether I benefit from it or not. I <3 tanking. Im always raid ready, pots, foods, all chanted up (expensive as it is >.<) and ready to rock. Im always on time, and I always stick it out.
#3 - I am relocating from the west coast to the east coast on saturday the 13th. Or rather driving starting that day. So I will be available in 4-5 days after that, for all raid start times I am needed.

What can I say? I joined TnE to raid, but more because of the quality of the members. You guys rock! I look forward to progressing with this guild, and taking down all the top bosses.

ZeroCaige

re: Zerocaige Prot Warrior

Jus an FYI update

IM BACK BITCHES!!!

I made it to the east coast and am getting settled. Im updating my alternate PC as we speak, loading lich king onto it so I can get back to kicking ass. I would expect to see me back in game tonight and ready to rock.

In the immortal words of Duke Nukem...

'Its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and im all outta gum. '

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: