Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perzyx
In-Game Rank 1
Post Whore

re: TNE and RAPE

Let’s talk about rape for a moment. Rape is not what George Lucas did to your childhood. Rape is not what happens when a sports team beats another sports team by a wide margin. Rape is not what happens when your electric bill is higher this month than it was last month. Rape is more like when a person violates another person in the most despicable, degrading way imaginable and among the myriad of terrible things humans can do to one another. Rape is what The Naked Elves are going to do to Ulduar when it is released. Raped is how all other guilds will feel after TNE is the first to conquer Ulduar. TNE will be registered sex offenders once we are done with Ulduar. Ulduar will not walk straight for weeks.

* partially taken from a blogger about the subject of rape.

Malfestor

/reported tongue out

Personally I'm looking forward to the new content. Bliz is taking the kid gloves off and we're going to get nasty. I've got my gear polished and flasks brewed.

To quote my fellow leathernecks, "Jacked up and good to go!"

Hellz yea! NO lube needed on dis bitch! Ima go in there take wats minez then have me a nap!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

PayPal Donation

Who's Online
Brigade Summary