Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Mage Class Mechanics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chilluminati

re: Wrath mech- da mage

This is what I have found usefull as far as the new Frost/fire spec goes.

I sometimes swtch these around depending where i am.

Raid- Living bomb, 2 scorch (stacks 5 if speced) then frostfirebolt. When hotstreak comes up i have a addon, ill throw pyroblast ( instant ) then fireblast. rinse and repeat keeping the living bomb dot up.

Heroics- keeping my same raid pattern, i leave out scorch because the mobs die quick. I just dot Living bomb and frostfire bolt. Pretty simple

Solo- I basicly keep the same line of moves accept I throw frostfire bolt first to slow, dot living bomb then scorch off the rest. Dragonsbreath if need be.

Farming- I finally came up with a spec that allows me all the good fire talents i need for raiding, AS WELL as icyveins and the frost crit talents. If you spec it right you can also put 3 talent points into improved blizzard that adds a slow effect to the mods. What i do is icelace a group of mobs together, frostnova, turn, blink and blizzard. now keep in mind you dont have your frost sheild so when the group of mobs come at you you will need to dragons breath them to stun, rinse and repeat.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Mage Class Mechanics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: