Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perzyx
In-Game Rank 1
Post Whore

re: Premade Battlegrounds (PVP) Night

We are discussing having a planned Premade BG Night either once a week or once every other week. We don't want it to interfere with everyone's gearing up/ progression, especially with Ulduar coming soon, however we will probably have all 25 man content down in 2 nights instead of 3 since we are now one shotting everything in Naxx and no longer have to explain every fight. Our momentum has been strong so this is something that we will do if people feel that it will not interfere with 10 mans etc.

The idea would be to take a 4 hour window that we host this, and it is optional for all people to join, however we will treat it like raiding. Meaning we will all be on vent, and encourage people to spec for PVP and gear for PVP as much as possible. Afterall it's much more fun to win in PVP then to lose.

We could have a rotating schedule as well where one week it's PVP premade's BG night, one week it's invade Ally Cities and world PVP night, and another night where we do old world content, and somewhat rotate them up with prob more nights landing on the BG nights.

Tell us your thoughts on this, all feedback would be great to determine if this would be something for us to do. We will also have to pick an evening for this, and it will obviously have to NOT interfere with 10 or 25 man raiding, so suggestions?

stuckoner

I like the idea something to fill in the nights we aint doin any thing I get quite bored those days. However I would prefer if it rotated something Like pvp one week, alliance cities another, BC raids another, Old world another. Jus cuz some of em were really fun before. Jus my thots.

i dunno how good the premade bg queues are on this server, or really the bg queues in general... but im def down for it if its not too bad. Also id love to do city raids. we should schedule those around holiday events because a lot of the time there are achievements in enemy cities for the holiday. just a thought. also doing some old world content would be fun. ive already done most of it so i have personal experience that could be helpful

re: war bears

With the new members it would be nice to take them out to get their black war bear if they havent already. I know the 2 more difficult cities are IF and SW. Maybe one night a week we call bear runs. IMO it would be cake as a guild, for some reasons 40 man pugs wipe bcause they think " oh the allis cant hurt us" kill the damn allis first, by the time they run back boom, boss down.

I do ALOT of pvp these days. Have deadly and hatefull gear, the works. but que times are a PAIN.
stuckoner

yes alliance city raids! stuck needs his bear! I have done IF and SW i still need darnassus and exodar and they are the easiest!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

PayPal Donation

Who's Online
Brigade Summary