Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dapimphand7

re: New People / Reserves

Just wanted to make a statement as far as loot is concerned. I understand everyone wants loot, you come to the raid to experience the content and always that glimmer of hope you get something new. But at the same time people need to understand that the raid comes above all and by that i mean i want the people who are always there to get loot before everyone else (the core people) I understand that you accumulate dkp and its yours to spend on but at the same time their are certain items that drop only so often and we want the people who are always there to get them first. So if we do in fact implement our loot council rule at times for certain things please do not be shocked. Also i want to make a comment as far as guest are concerned. Though you guys are in fact accumulating dkp you should remember that you guys are on a trial and should never expect to get anything unless no one else needs. By that i also mean you should not be bidding unless no other person with a true rank wants. In some cases i would even say that an off spec might get to go before a guest depending on the item, the guest, and how prominent a role this persons off spec is. You might say well i wanna be core im going to be core so why cant i just get items now -the simple fact is youre not core atm and if you become one you will have ample opportunity to get that item. Also regarding ranks you should all put in a request in our RAIDING DISCUSSION on what rank you wanna be Perzyx has made a key for you guys to fill out and what comes with requesting to be core. Understand by not filling this out you will be given a rank of casual . All should fill this out if they want to be anything more than that
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: