Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zyrus4tw

re: Reroller's application for Core

CORE RAIDING APPLICATION

Applicant's Toon Name: Reroller
Level: 80
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Unholy or Frost for tanking, Frost/Unholy hybrid for dps
Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodar&n=Reroller

Why should TNE accept you as a CORE or RESERVE raider?

I have about perfect assistance, and am really good at listening raid instructions, considering strategies for bosses, also tendency to strive for the best, and make the best I can with any gear I'm given, as well as having 2 viable gear sets, tank and dps, both in good condition.

Can you make a min of 85% of raid times?:
Yes
Will you ALWAYS be prepared for invites at least 15 min before go time?: Yes
Will you ALWAYS have a flask/ food buff for EVERY raid?: Yes
Will you ALWAYS have all of your gear gem'd and enchanted with best available gems and enchants?: Yes
Will you agree to do your best to keep Vent clear unless NECESSARY to speak?: Yes
Will you do your best to know proper boss fights and strats prior to a new encounter?: Yes
Do you understand that TNE uses a modified Zero-Sum DKP system?: Yes
Do you understand that if you are not able to meet the above requirements that you may be demoted to a lower level?: Yes
Will you keep drama and QQ out of raid/ gchat?: Yes
Will you always work your hardest to ensure successful boss attempts?: Yes
Will you do your best to contribute to a positive motivated atmosphere?: Yes

I, Reroller, understand that it is a privilege to be a TNE raider. I vow to always do my absolute best to providing a strong positive atmosphere in the guild and in the raid. I will do everything in my means to be the best in my class and give all I have in every boss attempt. I will not QQ or create drama over loot, failed attempts at new boss encounters, or anything else. I understand that although TNE uses a modified Zero-Sum DKP system for loot that loot may be Loot Counseled from time to time and it is at the Guild Master's and Officers discretion to intervene on loot decisions when necessary.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: