Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drualia

re: Boots of Blasting

Whoever would like to apply to receive the pattern for these boots needs to apply for them on this thread.
State your character's name, the item you are requesting, the reason why you think you should be selected, and any other pertinent info. Please only apply for your main toon, no alts, and if you are a "Raider" opposed to a "Casual" player.

*Please be sure to include a picture of yourself wearing them (and nothing else preferably) after you win them so we can all drool at your awesome
shoes. Ok that was just a personal request *blush* I love shoes.

Waig

re: Boots of Blasting

Citran - Boots of Blasting

Pros of giving the pattern to me;
- I am a 375 Tailor.
- I am a "core raider" and I'm on time for every scheduled raid.
- They would be significant upgrade and are better than any boots I would be able to get until we progress into SWP.

Cons of giving the pattern to me;
- They might be a bigger upgrade for someone else. [i.e. Ling]
- Other people have been in the guild longer and may be more deserving. [i.e. Ling(?)]

Other reasons to swing the vote in my favor;
- Today I won the roll on T5 shoulders, but tried to give them to Ling since he needed them more. When whoever was Lootmaster said I couldn't give them to Ling, I said I still wanted them but nobody heard me and they went to Xalin, who rolled second place. This doesn't give me a piece of loot to make up for it, but I don't mind farming mats if I did get the pattern and it would make me feel better about losing T5 when I won the roll.

re: well put

I think Citran would be a good vote to give the boot patterns to. Ling would also be a very viable choice as well but i would say let's leave it up to this. If anyone would like to apply for the pattern, such as ling, please do so now, in addition if anyone objects to Citran please say so now. If there are no responses or other applications I move to give the pattern to Citran contingent on 2 things:

1 - Realizing this is a 2000g pattern (wowhead's listed price) and also one in high high demand, that the mats are farmed first and once mat's are gathered, then the pattern is handed over. Of course you would then immediately make the item and equip it so we all can see you in your new babies.

2 - that you choose a single name to go by! is it Waig or is it Citran? Citran or Waig? idk? ahhhh im going crazyy. .

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Guild Bank All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: