Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moonless.

re: Hello....it's me Redken!!

Hey all...

I guess I'll be the first to post an introduction. I'm a new transplant to the Naked Elves. You all should be very happy to have me because I have lowered the bar within your guild... so now everyone will look that much better.

I have not been much of a gamer, in fact WoW is my first on-line game. (probably my last too after my wife gets kills me for playing to much) I'm a proud Father of one little boy who loves to tell me what to kill. Usually it's alliance and for that I truly love him. I'm a pilot and fly for FedEx.... which means I can play a lot when I'm on the road and sitting in hotels. Unlike most, I can play more when at work then at home.

One last note, I get abnoxious when intoxicated and will not be held accountable for my guild chat.

Can't wait to get to know everyone else.

Redken
Drualia

re: Hello....it's me Redken!!

!!Red!! you had the balls to go first! Way to go!
I think you should get a prize for being ballsy, and being first one to post a lovely intro. What do you think?
I think I got a bit better than special brownies stuck away.
As for lowerring the bar? Give yourself more credit than that really, because we all know that pilots are chosen for their intelligence and grace under pressure. Have another beer you'll be fine! *huggles*

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: