Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Waig

re: 15 October 2008 - Hyjal

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30872 Chronicle of Dark Secrets -> Malfestor [yay]

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30865 Tracker's Blade -> Stuckoner [woot]

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32752 Pattern: Swiftheal Wraps -> Citran [hit me up if you need it]

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34010 Pepe's Shroud of Pacification -> Valerik [moar tanx plz]

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32591 Choker of Serrated Blades -> Judious [moar dps plz]

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32590 Nethervoid Cloak -> Avyline [resto druid, wtf?]

resto drood wtf?...shame they changed that cloak haha,,
Perzyx
In-Game Rank 1
Post Whore

I think someone is a lil QQ bout the changes that were made... but as people have stated too many times before the patch that "Spell Power" is now the same for DPS as it is healing and it has also been stated before that DPS and healer items will now be one in the same. Now if people do not want healers to get loot or to have to compete with healers on loot they might want to QQ to Blizz about it a lil more instead of on these forums.

Waig

Perzyx wrote:
I think someone is a lil QQ bout the changes that were made... but as people have stated too many times before the patch that "Spell Power" is now the same for DPS as it is healing and it has also been stated before that DPS and healer items will now be one in the same. Now if people do not want healers to get loot or to have to compete with healers on loot they might want to QQ to Blizz about it a lil more instead of on these forums.

First and foremost, anything with +hit is not a healer item. Think of it as a paladin getting a drop that has agility on it because it also has stength, it's the same sort of concept.

Secondly, I'm not "qqing" about a thing. Don't be mean about it.

re: Less QQ

Not being mean, but saying what you said was QQ. and =P cuz you know it was. But, please explain that to the couple people in the raid who said "that could be a healer or dps cape" and to the people prior to the changes in 3.0 who said "Healer's and DPS will now be rolling on the same gear since the stats will now be one in the same". Also blame the people who did not speak up while I was asking "who wants this?? ok... who wants this?? ok going to Avyline". Unfortunately the next set of Ghouls and Crypt Fiends were not about to stop and wait for us to discuss the changes in game mechanics and whom the loot would be best suited for.

Oh, however, to make the QQ'ers more happy about it, her prior cape had far less stats (spell power) regardless of the +hit so it was still an upgrade for her, plus while TNE'ers got gear the few times she filled in spots for us when we needed extra healers (which has been often) she hasn't gotten a darn thing because it was loot councilled to guildies (including all the BOE's)... so the goodwill in letting her have loot, was priceless.

So less harassing the raid leader, and more caressing the raid leader (fondelling works too).

stuckoner

perzy u did a good job on loot hyjal is tough to distribute loot with 1000 things coming at you at once! but i mean hyjal trash ez cakes so Less QQ more Pew Pew! if you want the gear go to the raids and speak up or forever hold yo lip!

Waig I wouldn't take it personally dude. There's only one item and probably 5-10 people who have a valid argument to get it. I doubt that this will be your only crack at Hyjal. The loot will come. Besides, there's always some piece of better loot waiting behind it. I can understand how tempting it is though to get bummed when a piece of gear drops and you don't know if you'll get another shot at it. I have rotten luck with loot. Just keep at it and enjoy the ride.

Although my personal favorite is when you run something dozens of times for a piece of loot only to not get it. You move on and get something better. Then you come back later when you don't need it and it drops repeatedly. C'est la vie.

weezman wrote:
Waig I wouldn't take it personally dude. There's only one item and probably 5-10 people who have a valid argument to get it. I doubt that this will be your only crack at Hyjal. The loot will come. Besides, there's always some piece of better loot waiting behind it. I can understand how tempting it is though to get bummed when a piece of gear drops and you don't know if you'll get another shot at it. I have rotten luck with loot. Just keep at it and enjoy the ride.

Although my personal favorite is when you run something dozens of times for a piece of loot only to not get it. You move on and get something better. Then you come back later when you don't need it and it drops repeatedly. C'est la vie.

eh?

I was just poking fun at Perzy because he's a sport and I know he can take it. :p Sorry if I gave the wrong impression, which I apparently did.

I really don't care about gear. Drops are cool, but there isn't anything that's a "vital upgrade" for me. I just want to kill shit. :/

No harm no foul. My misunderstanding. Cheers.

weezman wrote:
No harm no foul. My misunderstanding. Cheers.

<3 Pali

Jump to: