Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Warlock Class Mechanics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malfestor

re: Tidbits Of The Day

You are not prepared!
Original Post by Benafliction on WoW Warlock Forums:
Made this macro for a laugh,whenever you use Meta it plays Illidans "Behold the power of the demon within"

Code: Select all
#showtooltip metamorphosis
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Illidan\\BLACK_Illidan_13.wav")
/cast metamorphosis

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Gem Blues
When slotting blue gems to activate your meta gem it has always been common practice to slot [Glowing Shadowsong Amethyst]. But have you considered [Purified Shadowsong Amethyst ] as an alternative for PvE / Raids? Is the 14 extra Stamina really going to make that much of a difference?

OK now consider that Fel Armor now provides us with 30% of our Spirit as spell power. When life tapping Spirit provides us with more health to mana -> which means less global cooldowns -> which means more DPS in long boss fights. I've run the numbers in a DPS spreadsheet and the difference is a marginal 8-10 dps vs 14 Stamina. Not a whole lot but I'm not a tank... not usually a tank. I get more than enough Staminia from my gear stats.

Jump to: