Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> GENERAL GAME MECHANICS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perzyx
In-Game Rank 1
Post Whore

re: Current Raid Composition

So I did some researching based off of my previous post about raid composition and stacking/ non stacking abilities. I believe that there are some boss fights that we wouldve managed through had we min/ max'd our groups talent's/ abilities.

An example is Warlock Curses. Currently in the 10 man Naxx we have one warlock. I do not know what Curse Malf is using, however if he is using Curse of Recklessness ever I can bring a Wasp as my pet and it gives debuff thats actually better than the Curse. That way it will let Malf use a different Curse. I have been bringing my wolf for the AP Raid buff, but it does not stack with BoM or Battle Shout.

Speaking of which, I noticed that Kaldan uses BoM and does not have improved Kings... what shout does Pimp use? if he uses Battle Shout then it renders Kaldans BoM useless, and instead he couldv'e spec'd into Kings and given the healers more Intellect which would increase their mana pool, and perhaps helped them from going oom, or given our OT more health and perhaps allowed him to survive in the Patchwerk fight.

Example, We had for Sundays Naxx raid:

Kaldan: BoM
Perzyx's Pet Crotchsniffr: Furious Howl
Dapimphand: ?? Shout (I don't know which shout he was using)

At the very least we wasted one buff. At the very least Kaldan could have used BoK (with the improved Spec if Poss).

or... I could have used a Wasp and given the same debuff as the Warlocks CoR without the negative effect of it.

There are many other buff's Debuff's going on in our raid, and it would be wise for us to put a little planning into who uses what and howindividuals in the raid choose their spec's to min/max the group.

There are also areas within Glyphs that will not stack with other members thus even more important to look at who is in our raid group and what each member has.... I truely hope this post with start a thread of conversation going between all the raiders and aspiring raiders within the guild.

I hope to see many replies to this Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> GENERAL GAME MECHANICS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: