Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perzyx
In-Game Rank 1
Post Whore

re: Perzyx, LV 80 MM Hunter

Why I should be a core raider:

1. I am dedicated to being the best hunter through spending a minimum of 5 hours per week researching spec, gear, and other higher knowledge regarding my class.

2. I maintain in the top dps in raids for both AOE Dps and single target DPS (2500 - 3000 DPS roughly on single target), in addition I provide 2 major group buffs, 10% increase to Attack Power from my Trueshot Aura (raidwide), and 1260 armor penetration to the target from my pet.

3. I have done each of the heroics at least a couple times over, and now have experience with all WOTLK raids except for Malygos. Prior to any new encounter I spend time learning and watching the fight online. Once I do something I learn from it and can execute it smoothly thereafter... very few repeating mistakes will come from me.

4. I work on my gear and always keep it tip top shape using highest quality gems and enchants. In addition I strive for the best gear attainable and ensure it fits my spec through researching theory-crafting.

5. I come to every raid on-time and prepared using the best flasks, foods, and pots available. I stay till the end and almost never DC in between.

6. I do not have other toons that take time away from my main. This is my one and only character so I dedicate myself to being the best on it. I will not reroll another class/ spec and ask for additional loot like confused Pally's do ;)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: