Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BiggnBeeeffy

re: BiggnBeefy 80 Feral Druid

Why I should be a Core Raider:

1. I absolutely love my druid (especially tank'n in big bear butt form) I focus primarily on feral gear and being the best tank I can be.

2. I am extremely competitive in gearing up and I try to do everything I can to be ready for raiding and Guild evolution. For example, I recently ding'd 80 this past weekend and through a lot of time and research I have gotten my druid to 31.8k self buffed (MotW).

3. I am constantly trying to explore the WotLK heroic dungeons whether it be guild formed or pug'd (mainly pug'd ) to gear up best that I can and make myself more knowledgeable with the new expansion and what it has to offer.

4. I don’t pretend to know everything; if i'm in doubt I ask questions and do research so that i’m as prepared as can be. And also so that whenever someone asks me (mainly other druids) about what gear to get and what to do, I can help them as best I can.

5. But most of all I love raiding and progressing to end-game content and am pretty much willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> RAIDING APPLICATION All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: