Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Wrath of the Lich King
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dapimphand7

re: Naxx Construct Quarter 10 Man

-Patchwerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FCj6PQmQSc

Abilities

HATEFUL STRIKE - done to the person with the highest current life besides MT unless no other melee are within range
BERSERK - You have 7 min to kill him
ENRAGE - this happens at 5%

Tanks

MT positioning is not vitol for this fight so pick a spot and tank him there ... just make sure all melee attack from behind

OT youll be taking the HATEFUL STRIKES and they hit hard so you should stack any dodge/parry gear you have for this fight

Healers

There is no raid damage on this fight unless the OT isnt healed soon enough then another melee will eat a HATEFUL STRIKE ... so i would say have 1 healer on MT and prolly the other 2 on OT ... but adjust accordingly

DPS

You have 7 min to kill him ... Melee make sure you attack from behind and be aware of HATEFUL STRIKES

Conclusion
This is a gear check for your tanks ... however if your tanks are up to code and your healers are on their game this is a very easy fight ... tank and spank

-Grobbulus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_otIOymgUs

Abilities
POISON CLOUD - Aoe gas emitted from his ass does a lot of damage
SLIME SPRAY - Hits everyone in front of him (should only be tank ) for everyone that hit a fallout slime will spawn ... this add has an aora about it and everyone within a 10 yard range will take damage
MUTATING INJECTIONS - Basically you will be hit for 4.5k after 10 sec and you yourself will release a gas like POISON CLOUD so you need to run to one of the gaps on the wall to drop it off there ... DO NOT CLEANSE

Tanks

MT you will want to pick up Grobbulus from the ramp as he comes down ... youre going to have to kite him along the walls of the entire room .... What i have found to work is to tank him once he lifts his arm up and it lights up green (indicator that POISON CLOUD is being released) you move .... normally i move a good distance (wanna say 15-20 yard?) so that melee can once again get behind Grobbulus to attack and also so there are gaps for people with MUTATING INJECTIONS to run to so they can deposit .. by the time you get back to the ramp the original gas clouds should be gone

OT everytime Grobbulus cast SLIME SPRAY an add will spawn for each person that gets hit with it .... should only be the MT ... You need to pick this up and tank it ... depending on how your raid wants to kill these .. will depend on where you wanna tank it

Healers
One for MT one for OT and one on RAID heals ... Pay attention to those who get the MUTATING INJECTIONS for they will in fact take roughly a 4.5 hit from it ... also watch for people who do not move out of the POISON CLOUD

DPS
Melee you should never be in front of Grobbulus and you need to pay attention to when POISON CLOUD is casted you will need to move out and reposition yourself with the tank after he moves him... as far as dps on adds go thats for the raid to decide how they wanna handle it

Conclusion

Everyone needs to be aware of their surroundings and whats going on ... Melee never be in front of boss and always be on the lookout for POISON CLOUD ... Everyone should watch for when or if they get MUTATING INJECTION and move right away to a gap on the wall to deposit it there .. remember NEVER cleanse MUTATING INJECTION ... you do not want a POISON CLOUD in the middle of the room ... As the fight gets longer or maybe its just that hes lower in health hell spawn adds faster at a point you just need to have all dps on boss and have the OT tank all adds

-GLUTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SOAxujWmUs

Abilities
MORTAL WOUND - Stackable debuff which reduces healing by 10% each time
DECIMATE - roughly every 105 secs .. all raid memebers and zombies will have their current health reduced to 5%
FRENZY - About every 10 secs should have hunter tranq shot it or a rogue .. i believe they have a move now?

Tanks
MT when you enter the room you want to drag Gluth to the front of his room with your back on the wall taking him as close to it as possible( opposite side of the green grates) you and OT will be taunting Gluth off each other .. what i normally do is once i get 3 debuffs of MORTAL WOUND i call for OT to taunt ... once my debuff wears off i taunt back ... rinse and repeat ... Be careful of taunting before a DECIMATE its better to just get an extra debuff if necessary because healers will prolly have you as their target to heal first since you were tanking ...

Healers
Can have 2 healers for tanks and 1 for the person who is kiting .. Healers be aware of whos tanking especially after a DECIMATE for that tank will need to be healed to full immediately ... the rest of the raid is second priority for they shouldnt be taking any damage ... get the tanks up first ... for the healer on the person who is kiting be aware each time he gets hit he gets a debuff increasing the damage done to him so depending on how good his kiting is he will take more damage everytime ... might need to rotate kiters after a decimate

DPS
You guys should be about in the center of the room ... with one person and a healer kiting the zombies that come from the grates in the back of the room ... When DECIMATE happens all dps needs to turn around and kill all zombies ... you can go all out here for theyre only goal is to get to the boss everyone that makes it to the boss will heal him for 5% .. so its vitol to kill them before they make it there ..so yeah dps boss when DECIMATE happens kill zombies asap

CONCLUSION
Gluth should be tanked in the front of the room and the zombies should be kited in the back of the room ... Every zombie that makes it to him he is healed 5% ... When DECIMATE happens all dps should be on zombies and healers need to heal tanks asap back to full then get to raid to heal ... The hardest thing about this fight seems to be Healing the tanks after a DECIMATE and keeping the person kiting alive .. if you can do that this fight is a cake walk

-Thaddius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7YR3UPlec8

Abilities
POLARITY SHIFT - every 30 secs youll get a random charge
POLARITY CHARGE - every person within range of each other with same charge will get 10% increase damage buff .. ie 3 people in range means 30% more damage ... if however you have people with opposite chargs by each other you will do damage to each other
CHAIN LIGHTNING - maybe 1k dmage that might hit a few memmbers at a time
ENRAGE - once in phase 2 you have 5 mins

Tanks
During the first phase initially you will split your raid into 2 5 man groups each taking one of the "mini bosses" on the platform .. its important to note that they must be tanked on there otherwise theyll do an aoe type damage so tank them near the rod ... During this fight you will be getting thrown from one mini boss to the other so just be ready for that ... also these guys must die within 5 secs of each other so that you can proceed to phase 2 which is Thaddius ... only the MT is need for this ... you should tank him where he is only addujusting where hes standing to have him in middle by that i mean so people can run using either side of him from side to side when they have to switch sides due to POLARITY SHIFT ... when this happens if you need to change sides i just simpy run through him and bamn youre on the right side

Healers
Phase 1 just heal whatever tank is on your platform ... for phase 2 there is only one tank and the raid should be taking minimal damage .. be aware of CHAIN LIGHTNINGS and when POLARITY SHIFTS occur for if people dont move to the right side then people will take damage

DPS
During phase 1 talk to each other so that you kill the mini bosses within 5 secs of each other ... as for phase 2 you have 5 mins to kill him

Conclusions
The mini bosses need to die within 5 secs of each other so split your groups into 2 groups of equal dps so that this goal is easily attained .. make sure you tank them on the platforms ... once this is done everyone will need to jump from the platforms down towards thaddius if for some reason you miss and fall in ooze simply swim back towards where you came in the room go up the ramp thing and back to the platform and try again ... For phase 2 you should have your charges split ... by that i mean lets say left side is (-) and right side is (+) ... when the POLARITY SHIFT occurs all negative should go to the left and all positive should goto the right .. i have found if people run towards their right when they switch it helps to keep people from getting hit by each other with opposite charges as they move ... Youll also want all people with same charges to be by each other so that you guys all get buffed from having same charge this is crucial if you want to beat the enrage timer ... so stay fairly close to each other .... if people can recognize their POLARITY CHARGES and move to their sides fast this is a vart easy fight .. but special ed is always among us
ZeroCaige

re: Naxx Construct Quarter 10 Man

awesome info!

Look forward to running this series!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Wrath of the Lich King All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: