Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Hunter Class Mechanics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perzyx
In-Game Rank 1
Post Whore

re: Armor Penetration (not as good as Vaginal Penetration)

Yea I would rather penetrate Vagina any day over Armor... especially now that ArmPen is a % of armor instead of a fixed value. This means that on bosses with lower armor it has a decreased effect. We might find however on certain bosses in the future will have high armor (let's say Arthas with his fat ass Plate Suit he's got on) and we will want to stack that armor pen... but for right now there isn't as much value (point for point) in ArmPen. Don't get me wrong, don't shy away from gear with Armor Penetration just because it is there.... but we hunters' shouldn't be gemming for it and know that there is more value in other stats (point for point).

Well except for haste for a BM hunter.... that is also a crappy stat since your Steady Shots should already be at the Global Cooldown limit of 1.5 seconds..... so it is only affecting your Auto Shots.

My feeling for BM is:

2 AP> 1 Agil > 1 ArmPen > 1 Haste

and for MM:

2 AP > 1 Agil > 1 Haste > 1 ArmPen

I have read forums that people state for MM to gem Haste until your steadies are at 1.5sec... however I don't agree. With Quiver haste Steadies + Rapid Fire should be already at or close to 1.5s and I figure with Bloodlust/ 2 Rapid Fires/ and Quick Shots.... that there is enough hasted situations that I will be at 1.5s for a good amount throughout the fight... and that the extra haste a lesser return due to that.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Naked Elves Forum Index -> Hunter Class Mechanics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: